It's a new day and a new year! Hurrah!
I'm also on the generic (Dr. Reddy) with Vit B Complex and I feel great. Great mood and feeling stable. I'm going to try this for a few days and see how it goes. This is quite hopeful.
I'm so excited for 2026 - like more excitement than I've felt before for new years. I'm in a new state, a new home, a new everything. It's my chance to start over fresh and start with positive habits! More writing fiction, more creativity in my career, more balanced views of my health and wellness journey, new recipes to try for C and MIL, new love for my kitty, new places to visit, new friends to make! I'm really excited.
I'm ready to move forward from 2025, which was also a very good year, but also a year where I was so busy. The wedding planning was fun, and we had a beautiful wedding, but now I have a clear mind and schedule to recreate. I wonder what creative projects and new processes and systems I'll come up with? I wonder what kind of new job I'll have? There is so much to hope and look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment