And after a few minutes of applying to a contract role in public health in TN, I was called and interviewed on the spot. It's for a tobacco use prevention role in public health, headquartered in Nashville. The topic isn't sexy, but it's not totally out of the question. It would give me exposure to public health and learning how to do communications campaigns that are health related.
I'm not really sure where my career is going: it's a new chapter and I'm open to seeing where things take me. I'm not trying to control my direction, but seeing how it naturally progresses.
I was also contacted for a role at a hospital. That sounds really cool, too, but it's in-person. I definitely want to try staying remote, if possible.
And this public health role is only 37.5 hours a week - which is ideal! I think I need to keep an open mind. And I realize I should try to stay in communications. Who knows, maybe I'll really like working for the state? I would need to brush up my design skills, and I'm also open to that as well.
I feel excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment