Monday, January 12, 2026

Day 37 - More Than a Third

This challenge has now started to become a little difficult. Like, what am I going to think of today? I kind of just want to check my email and delete old emails right now. But, alas, I think it's teaching me to put pen to paper no matter what. To sit and make space to write, even if it's journaling. I wonder, will anyone fall upon this blog anytime soon? I hope not. I would be mortified.

What are my goals this week?
-Get a new driver's license
-Edit my short story
-Study AP Style
-Attend a training event
-Have a coaching session with C
-Attend my first reading in M
-Try a new dose of a med
-Be here for my family

I hope to study a lot this week. I need to become an AP Style pro. I don't mind copyediting - I would rather do that than developmental editing, or re-writing, I feel like each writer has their own style that is equally valid as mine. Sure, I've come across editors who make things more snappy and clever, but I would rather look for errors than change the voice a bit. I duno. I hope I do well. I feel apprehensive. I think I'll feel better after I start doing some studying.

No comments: