P sent me some negative emails - she complained about my wedding! Who does that?! She has put a taint on one of the happiest days of my life. There is something seriously wrong with her and I don't want to deal with it anymore. I mean, I've tried to tread with patience but I don't want anymore negativity in my life. What the heck?!
On another note, I had coffee with a skincare professional at my, now favorite, cafe in town. She was warm, knowledgeable and friendly. She gave me a lot of details and info about the skincare samples she gave me. I'm so excited to try them! And we also talked about other things, like weight loss journeys, eating more protein, exercises that are fun, and what it's like to be a mother to a young child in our 40s. She was really cool and I hope to have coffee with her again, if she wants! I'm excited to meet new people.
Then I came home and had a call with JRM about financial planning. We talked about things that are coming up for me (and Chris) and a bunch of other stuff that is hard for me to think about - I'm not money-oriented at all, but I'm so glad I have someone in my life who is! It was a very informative and comprehensive discussion.
Then I ran some errands. I don't feel tired - I took the supplements to reduce the candida and I think it greatly helped! I'm a little fatigued, but I think it's b/c my period is coming in the next few days. I'm trying to keep busy and productive and get a lot done. Mama Ham seems unapproving of all of my galavanting. But oh well! So be it.
I've gotten into a rhythm of making dinner for C and also sometimes for my MIL. I think it's really fun cooking for others.
I, on the other hand, have a lost a little weight! Last I checked I was down to 137.5 as my highest. That's the lowest high I've had in a few months! I hope I can keep this up. Eating salads for dinner, and a late lunch, both seem to be helping tremendously. I think I'm getting into a routine!
Also, I want to view weight loss journeys, diets, eating, food, and nutrition - I want to feel joy from all these! Having gone through my own weight loss journeys - twice! - I love talking about it with other people. And now the pressure of trying to fit into a wedding dress, not that's off me, I can fully enjoy these new elements in my life and enjoy the process, enjoy the journey, and learn about them for the sake of building skills and becoming more knowledgable. Here's to 2026!
No comments:
Post a Comment