Last night I tried a new version of the brand, and though I was really sleepy this morning, once I got up and got up and at 'em, I felt really good. Very clear minded and great energy.
MIL looked concerned though, when I said my daily "good morning" to her. She must have seen me sleep a little more on the green couch, so that must have alarmed here b/c I don't usually sleep in that late anymore.
We go to bed early. C goes to bed around 7:30 pm, he actually starts winding down after dinner now and plays on his computer, then turns on relaxing music and he's asleep by 8 pm.
After dinner, I usually take my nightly vitamins, and sometimes call my mom. Then I either watch Netflix or play on my phone. But lately, I've been trying to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier. I'm thinking about when to exercise once I start working at MF... should I wake up early in the morning then workout? I dunno, I kind of like my slow mornings. Maybe I could workout during lunch.
But I feel really excited to have this job at MF. I'm excited to learn more about the city of my new home, to meet other journalists/writers, and be part of a team again. I hope I do well.
No comments:
Post a Comment