Saturday, January 03, 2026

Day 29 - Keep Up With Hope

After a few days on one generic with Vit B Complex, I've come to the decision not to go with that one. It was fine taking the Vit B Complex in addition to, but then after a couple of days, it wore off by 7:30 pm, which wasn't a good feeling. I stayed calm but it was stressful. So I will go back to the MP and try it on 145mg instead of 150mg. Maybe that will help; it's worth a try.

I feel like I'm close but yet so far with the whole generic thing. I should know it will take some time, trial and error, but I feel a sense of urgency. It's actually really good that I'm not working full-time right now, which gives me the time and space to try these different generics. And thankfully, I have enough brand on hand to keep trying generics, and if they don't work, keep going back to the brand. Shew. I'll have to get some more soon, though.

I really need to start working, and being financially in good shape. Yes, it's lucky that I'm not working, and I would prefer to start in a couple weeks, therefore giving me more time to test the generics. But I can't help but feel urgent. I haven't gone without a job in a really long time, and I feel impatient. I should allow myself to enjoy this "time off". It's hard to, but I have to stay positive and keep a strong mindset. It's about consistency, more than anything. So, I gotta keep applying! Keep trying, and not give up.

No comments: