Saturday, December 20, 2025

Day 15 - My Therapist

This blog has been with me since college. I think it will be with me until the day I die. Not to sound too morbid! Just thinking long term? Lol

Yes, blogger, you have been with me since my early twenties: you have been a sounding board when I didn't have much support, you have been my confidant, and you have been my therapist. 

I traversed through finding myself, and my last years in the Bay were quite pivotal: I found my work passion, I was on a roll with my creative writing, I found my tribe, and I felt at peace.

Now, I'm thinking about how to build this Dream Life here. What can I do to make it a reality? What do I want most? How do I envision my golden years where I'm at?

There is so much that goes in to building a life. I think when I was in the Bay, my life evolved year to year, but I'm not sure so sure it was a dream life: it was a life that I had survived, triumphed over, and built in roads and connections with other like-minded folks. It wasn't without it's trials and tribuations.

How to I lesson the struggles I will face here? How can I better set myself, my family, up for success? These are questions I will explore here.

No comments: