So this generic I'm taking is mostly good, but I have to go up on the dose to cover me for the whole day. It does protect me all day, but I'm also a bit drowsy, slow, and heavy. It's not too terrible and maybe I can find ways to "speed up" - maybe definitely getting coffee in the morning? Washing my face to refresh myself? Hmm.
I was hopeful for this one, but maybe I should try a different manufacturer. Another one in the US. Yeah I realized I was being lazy after C said, "That's the most energy I've seen you had all day," that really hit home.
But the good things is I feel like it's still protecting my brain, my mood is amazing, and I don't have negative thoughts running through my brain, and instead my mind is clear. I need more time taking this, I think, to give a more accurate summary.
This is all I can think about this morning. I do want to try writing fiction again soon. It's been over a year. I think I stopped in July 2024. It's been almost a year and a half. I need to find ways to get more creative again. I wonder what that will be? I do need to get used to a generic at some point, to find stability.
Why do I write? That will be on my mind, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment