To help launch my freelance writing business, I signed up for sessions with 2 coaches: 1 person who is widely successful (as seen on LinkedIn) and 1 is an old friend who has her own freelance consulting business. My time is limited with the first, so I need to get into the nitty gritty: how to land my first client.
Where do I look?
Who do I pitch to?
How do I pitch?
Is my portfolio good enough?
Then with the coaching with my friend, she has a series of questions, but they are ones that I have already surpassed as I have started freelancing. But maybe there is some value to declaring some of my conscious thoughts to it. Maybe it will help me further clarify my portfolio site.
I just feel like time is money, but maybe I need to slow down a little. I miss T. She would help me manage how to feel/think about some things. Sigh.
But I need to do this, I need to launch my business. I've been thinking about this for a long time and now is the time to get ready for a good hard launch.
No comments:
Post a Comment