Sunday, December 21, 2025

Day 16 - Going Good

This morning, I scrambled to get a business application done for a potential employer. To say the least, a hurried 1-hour long thing ended up in not being applicable since I am not in CA. Darn! I was really excited about the opportunity, too. Sad face. Well, "what is meant for you, will come to you," as Jay Shetty says. So hopefully something better will pop up. At least there is the editor position that a friend approached me with.

And it's Christmas week! Why spend this time applying when I can be focusing on my (new) family? Also, I really have to research the paperwork I need to do to get my name change done. I think I need to focus on getting my driver's license updated first. Then talk to my umma about my Jan taxes. Then also talk to her about her gift.

There is a lot of other "life" things I need to do in the next few weeks. But at least I feel good today! It's really working out - this generic. Thank goodness. What a blessing!

I'm not going to make this too long as I need to think about how to rest and relax.

Love ya!

No comments: