Can you believe we are only a few weeks away from the new year? Crazy, right?
2025 flew by so fast and it was a memorable year!
-It was my last year at Shaklee, where I knew exactly what to write, how to write, and how to publish
-I got closer to friends who more closely aligned with my values
-Didn't get as close to other people who felt more toxic to be around
-I lost weight! (From 145 to about 136!) It was the first time that something actually worked! I took a nutrition course that finally worked for me. It is the best thing I can do right now to manage my weight.
-I worked out consistently and did some weight training, which was actually really fun.
-I put healthy nutrition in the forefront of my life, and stopped eating junk - ate healthy more regularly.
-Then I moved cross-country to be with my boo. I got used to living with a MIL. (She is great to live with b/c I have more accountability for my ED which is actually in remission!)
-I got married to C - the love of my life
-We took our first plane ride together to LA to see my family for Thanksgiving and had a blast! (hot dog buns! LOL)
-Ended my time at Shaklee with grace, and had a heartfelt good bye with T - I'll always remember her as my favorite
-Now I'm applying to jobs and I have an interview coming up! I hope I get more interviews soon
-I started my freelance copywriting course
What am I looking forward to in 2026?
-Starting my AA nutrition course
-Losing more weight - not out of fear, but out of joy of being health
-Solidifying my health care team and getting all tests and examinations done
-Having fun, fulfilling career
-Honing in on better meals - more complex, more flavorful, and always health
-Finding our dream home
-Starting the fost-adopt process
There are all major milestones once more. I think if I figure out more health stuff, this will fall better in place.
No comments:
Post a Comment