It's my second day on MP and I went up by 10 mg last night and, honestly? It feels like the brand! It's still early to tell if there are any side effects or drawbacks - such as not comprehending things as well, weight gain, constipation, and more.
But enough of that for now. I think I can go on autopilot with all that.
Now for the important matter for this morning: What do I want my dream life to look like?
-I want to make enough money to support me, C, our future child, and maybe even help my MIL and send money to my mom every quarter
That means I need a high paying job. I'm open to anything that just has writing as part of the duties. Whether it be communications, or copywriting, or content management, or freelance or full time. I'm open to it all, which is a good feeling.
I think I was closed to a lot of work options and was being really picky, due to still working for S. Working for S was amazing but somewhat too intense. I got a little burnt out near the end.
-I want us to live in our dream home in the next 2 years. C is on this. We need to get our finances in order in order to get pre-approved.
-I want a healthy mind, body, and soul. That means being at a healthy weight and maintaining it, that means taking care of my skin, hair, and teeth, and that also means managing stress and doing self-care. That also means going to church and regularly cultivating my spiritual side of my life. I think that will start slow then build up.
-My creative writing is a regular practice in my life. That means going back to my novellette and looking over Y's edits and doing any revisions. I just want it out in the world.
But I also want to start up writing short stories again. I was on roll before the wedding so let's see if I can get back to it.
Really, I just want a creative year for 2026! I'm ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment