Thank goodness for Marjorie! Her advice has really come through for me. First, with the anti-candida supplement, and next with going to pharmacies in Canada to get my uber expensive med. I have some hope, though I may need to go into some more discomfort to find the right generic. But there are still options to try. I feel okay about it.
Pretty soon it's going to be 2026! And it's going to be tough to beat 2025: with wedding planning, the bridal shower, my family embracing C, making really really good friends and saying good bye the right way, working for S right up until the end, and, of course, the wedding! I also went through an unofficial glow up during this year. I focused on going to the gym, strength training, letting my skin heal naturally, lost some weight, changed my hair - I wonder how I will top it all!
I hope 2026 brings in more happiness and contentedness. I hope I worry less, and feel more hope and excitement for putting down roots here. I hope I make good friends, I hope we become foster parents, I hope we can find our dream home. There is so much to look forward to and it all started with C saying, "Do you trust me?" I didn't realize all the goodness I would feel. I also can't wait to start going to church! There is so much new-ness in my life and it's really refreshing. It's even fun to clean the house especially since I know I have help!
And just to think about my MIL for a sec: she isn't too bad. She is low-key and quiet, doesn't make much noise, and though she doesn't want something, she won't complain. She is really easy going. It's just tough to communicate with her since she is going deaf, and it's tough to hear about C's upbringing and that she was once apart of certain things. It feels conflicting. But maybe the past is behind us? And it's never too late to change? I hope I can foster better perspectives to those around me - whether it be a fresh, new insight, or even some changes to the way food is cooked, and the way we talk to one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment