Saturday, December 06, 2025

Feeling Good Yet Uncertain

Yesterday I said good bye to T and it was really heartfelt. We both expressed how great it was to work with one another and T said I should be really confident going into my next career move. We both said we were one another's favorite (inside joke). I'll miss her a lot and S but I'm somewhat happy to be moving on.

Not sure what that really means, to be happy to leave a really good work situation. With S, I was able to get my surgery, I was able to plan the best day of my life, I was able to exercise and find work life balance, I was able to put my health first, but also fall in love with the health and wellness industry.

I learned that health is not only addressing diseases, but it can also be directed towards lengthening one's life and improving the overall quality of life, not just saving oneself from dying. It can be about being the best version of oneself, it can be about living better, living longer, living happier. These are all concepts and principles I learned from S.

This, by far, was the best career move I ever made. I wish I could stay, keep innovating, keep cheerleading, keep writing fun content, keep being in a culture that supports optimal health, but I think god has something else to offer me, a path that might be also likewise fulfilling. Or maybe god is telling me to put her first, to put family first, to be good to those in my immediate environment and not just work, work, work.

For so long, I was searching for the perfect job, and it all felt so, out of reach. But then my meds have been just right, and then I found S and everything fell into place. I'm so so grateful to finally finding my work passion. Now I know it's possible.

I'm not sure how this knowledge will help me, but it's time I also made some sacrifices, just how C did many years ago when he left L.

No comments: