Tuesday, December 16, 2025

Day 11 - Getting My Mojo Back

Yesterday night I attended C's Zoom writers workshop. At first, we were the only ones on and we waited for T. While we waited, we chatted a bit about life and even about journaling (my current mode of writing). And we talked about "The Book of Alchemy" which I'm already loving. It's all about different essays from different writers on journaling. C said she is interested in reading it.

I need to read more!

I feel tired this morning, but not in a bad mood. I slept in, especially since kitty was cuddled near me. I didn't want to disturb her. But I ended up moving around a lot anyway. But kitty stayed. I didn't even make the bed b/c she was still snoozing.

So onto my 2026 challenge: regaining my creativity! How will I do this? Should I look at a book of prompts? Should I ready more books in and out of my chosen genre? Should I get back to the edits Y made on my novellette? Should I share my novellette with someone - maybe with C? Should I write scenes in my journal? Should I pick up on the last short story I started? Should I carve out time in my schedule specifically for writing fiction? I think so and YES to all of this!

No comments: