Today is much better, the way I feel I mean, than the last few days. I got really fatigued from taking the generic from MP, so I when I switched back to the brand, to compare how I felt, and still felt the heavy fatigue, I thought maybe the MP version did something to my liver.
But then I remembered I have supplements to help kill of bad yeast in your gut, that was suggested by M, and I thought maybe I have a candida overgrowth. So I took the supplement last night at all of today and I feel much better. Not totally back to my 100%, but better, thank goodness. I'll still call around on Monday and make appointments to see doctors. It's time I did some check ups.
As for the generics: there are still other manufacturers to try so there is still some hope. Worst comes to worse and I'll just order it from Canada with the other doctor, if they allow me to. So we'll see. Maybe I'll go ahead and order some from Can just to be ready? But that means I'll need some more money.
I feel restless. I think it's b/c I'm without a job or a client right now. I tried to slow down for Christmas, and I'm glad I did especially since I haven't had a real break in a few years. I worked really hard for S and it still felt like it wasn't enough, but it was, according to my manager. I think they are happy with their new hire so my time with S is probably officially done. No hard feelings. Now it's time to launch a new life and new career here anyway. And I have a free mind, body, and soul to now do that.
D got my a beautiful purple leather bound journal and some really nice pens. I now feel especially ready to ring in the new year with more creativity - more than ever before!
No comments:
Post a Comment