It's 2023! Woo! Happy New Year to me!
I'm feeling better after trying the acne med but not at 100% yet. I'm still feeling a slight lethargy. I guess it was worth a try. I learned that my acne is definitely hormonal. So I'm going to try nutritional remedies, like lemon juice with water or apple cider vinegar with water at night. I'm going to help my body detoxify. I'm also very motivated to eat healthy foods! As Dr. M. Hyman says, "Food is medicine." I'm definitely ready to try eating super healthy, though I'm pretty close to that now.
I've cut out sugar as I had a candida overgrowth that I overcame with the help of a naturopath. I cut out grains, dairy, and sugar for a month, which was very difficult because I have strong cravings.
I realized my appetite is out of control and could be due to my medications and it's also apart of a hormonal imbalance. So I thing getting more fiber, fat, and protein is going to be key in trying to balance my hormones. I don't think it's normal to have this amount of cravings, so I think it's mainly from a hormonal imbalance.
No comments:
Post a Comment