It's the middle of my second week at my new job. I really like it, but I feel like the real work has just begun and that I've just coasted for the past year.
Last year, I did learn that my writing can be repetitive and that I need to keep using fresh language. But I don't know how I lasted a year at G. I think my love for writing carried me through. And that I was charming, too.
But everything is different but the same at my new job. I'm writing Facebook posts, but they have more purpose than when I was at D. I need to say things in shorter statements, which I like, but it's also forcing me to be ultra creative, rather than logical. I like it. But I'm also trying to be careful and not bother my new manager too much.
I might take a social media writing class from UC B Ex.
Other than work, I want to focus this year on my creative writing. I also want to keep re-kindling my love for C each year when I see him. I also want to get my surgery that I've put off for far too long. And I also want to save a lot of money.
No comments:
Post a Comment