Wednesday, January 04, 2023

We Could Be So Good

 It's raining, a lot, in the Bay right now. It's been raining for about a week, almost every day. And during New Year's Eve, the rain was so heavy that it caused severe flooding throughout the region. Scary? There are videos showing people busting out their surfboards and playing in the flooded streets. Only a bit of levity admid the seriousness of this current weather condition. har har.

I feel tired and drained. I'm tired of my current role and I can't wait for it to end. I'm not producing my best work, and I'm realizing motivation is a huge part of my success. I have to be mentally strong, or at least mentally excited? I should pump myself up in the mornings, and then see how long that lasts. Hopefully until lunch. I want to end strong and leave the projects in a good place. But it's tough being a one-woman-show. I hope I can have some independence in my next role, but also have someone to bounce off ideas sometimes, too.

No comments: