Sunday, January 15, 2023

Not Sure What's Up

 I think I've lived alone for a long time: since 2019. With a few months of Chris staying with me in 2020, when the pandemic first struck. So that means that I've been living alone for four years. Not incredibly long, but long enough to be set in some ways. I need to become more flexible again. More open-minded, and more patient. It's not good to be in a prolonged state of annoyance. I need to make some changes.

P might be in a hospital. I've been trying to call her everyday but it goes straight to voicemail. I hope she gets the help that she needs. She has been somewhat off-key for awhile and complains and rants a lot. But I thought she was getting better. But it's risky to not go with medication. You can't just live your life so easily b/c things and situations may trigger an episode. I feel bad for her b/c she is so against any medication.  But in my life, it has only helped to balance me. I wish the best for her.

As for some changes I need to make:

-Be more patient

-Express yourself and don't bottle things up, but be tactful

-Be more flexible and don't always act on a schedule, go with the flow

-Don't see the worlds as black and white, but see the variety and diversity for what it is

No comments: