My first week at my new job ended about 1.5 hours ago and I couldn't be more happier. When I was interviewing and going for the job, I had a hunch that I would be happier writing content for my, now, new company than for G, and I was right! Today we my first shot at some writing assignments, and not only were they fun to do, but my manager was SO happy with me!! I don't think I've had this great of a response so soon in awhile. I did have a positive response from M when I first started at G, but I had to go through heavy editing, which got laborious later on.
This time, I'm going to try to reduce T's workload as much as possible. I want her to trust me and now that I am reliable. There is a lot I want to learn, but there is also a lot I want to do - or, a lot I want to write, I should say! Hurrah!
No comments:
Post a Comment