Friday, January 13, 2023

It's Raining Cats and Dogs

 Another atmospheric river is slated to pummel the Bay starting on Saturday. And it's happening while taking some time off before I start my new job. 

So, I feel really annoyed. R is staying with me but she is super positive. It's almost too much. It doesn't feel realistic. I feel bad though b/c I think people hold it against her. I don't want to say anything b/c that's just how she is. I think I need my own alone time to get over it. I know it's more me than her. I feel bad about thinking this way. But no one is perfect and no relationship is perfect. However, I feel very negative and it's the most negative I've felt in a really long time. I almost feeling like I'm drowning in it. I got to think of something that will make me feel better.

No comments: