Saturday, January 28, 2023

Feeling Fun and Flirty

 This morning I got my haircut by a super talented hair stylist who is also a writer and a part of the writing scene with her husband. She gave me tons of tips on how to take care of my curly hair! Basically, the razor didn't do all the damage I thought it did. Most of it was b/c I shampoo my hair too much. I'm only suppose to shampoo it two to three times a week. K said to start only washing my hair every other day and see what happens. She also gave me some samples, and I bought the smoothing creme she used on my hair. She also used a curly hair cream, but I already have something like that. She also used an air dryer and a diffuser. I learned so much today! I'm excited to take care of my curly hair better, rather than trying to always straighten it. I am embracing my curliness! 

Then I went shopping at 4th Street in Berkeley. I got a Lulu Lemon zip up and I got two comfortable and stylish items from Amor Vert - one of my favorite clothing stores now. Plus, I got an eye brow pencil from Mac. 

I also did some window shopping! I found that an external hard drive at the Apple store costs around $130, which isn't bad. Then I also found out the Sur La Table can sharpen your knives! I'm so excited. Finally, I made an appointment for a Make Up consultation at Benefit on a Saturday in March. Yay! I'm really trying to level up my life and I think it's being made possible by Shaklee. 

No comments: