Today was a really good day:
I woke up early, at 6:45 am. And I started working at 7 am. I love waking up early!
For work, I felt very focused. I got a lot done and it feels really good to start winding down my projects. It's been a terrific year filled with joy, dedication, and focus. I learned that I'm passionate about health and wellness, and I'm also very fulfilled if I get to write as apart of my job! I absolutely love it and it's healing.
Then I ended my day at 3:30 pm and took a long walk with R. It wasn't raining and it felt so good to be outside. I think my immunity gets stronger when I'm talking to someone on walks.
Immediately after walking, I had a small dinner: left over chicken from my chicken and waffles dish. It's probably the best chicken and waffles I have had; but that's not saying much b/c I've only had it once before.
After dinner, I cleaned the kitchen and loaded up the dishwasher. This gave me room to chop vegetables that I put in an egg scramble. Now I have breakfast for the week! Then after cooking, I started the dishwasher. Nice to know R and I will have a clean set of dishes tomorrow.
Now I'm doing some journaling.
**
What am I grateful for?
Long walks in San Leandro
Waking up early and getting my day started early
Meal prepping new recipes
Making food for other people
New friendships
Finding moments of joy in everyday life
No comments:
Post a Comment