R left today to do a housesit. I miss her! It was really fun having her stay with me for about 2.5 weeks. We did a lot of healthy habits together that made it really fun!
It's my second week at my job and there is a lot to learn. Mostly navigating through different platforms. But writing content has been SUPER fun. I really like it! It's the most fun I've had in my career writing copy. I hope I don't make any huge mistakes. I hope I learn, grow, and stay at this company for awhile. Maybe it will help me transition to life in Memphis? I don't know yet. I hope it does though.
**
I hope you find your
wish
Hopes, dreams, and everything
in between
We eat pears, juicy and crisp
They refresh us
and are rejuvenating
I put my socks on and
go down to the
kitchen
I hear mariachi music playing
in my neighbor's
driveway
The sun is setting, beautiful
orange and peach hues
The sun beams streak down
lower
and fade
I wait for tomorrow in
anticipation
A smile forms on my
face
It's not too late
No comments:
Post a Comment