Sunday, June 18, 2006

Keeping Busy - Running: Day 3.

I've decided to keep myself busy and healthy by setting a goal - yes, goals make me feel like I'm accomplishing something!

Goal 1,234,889,222, xxx,xxx,xxxx.... for end of June-end of July:
Lose a little bit of weight. (Step 1 of my "Image Tranformation" Experiment #47388373734884)

How much?
-Approx. 2 kilos, or about 4 pounds.

How?
-Go running everyday and do yoga a few times a month.
My yoga membership has existed since February of 2006, but that's all the way over in Apgu. x_x
So the other day, I signed up for a one month gym membership at a place down the street and today will be my third running day.^^
-I have until July 15th to complete my running regimen, which has been scheduled out on my calendar. Yahoo!

What to eat?
-Since I'm also putting myself back on a tight budget (no income T.T), I'm going mostly vegetarian, and I'm not going to eat TOO much junk food. =/

What abot keeping the 'plumbing' working? (Potential problems)
-Yes, I've had problems with my health in the past, but trying out the Lemon Cleanse a few months ago REALLY helped. =] It's a great fast that not only helps people with toxic colons, but apparently helps people kick the smoking habit! And alcohol, too! Wow, it sounds unreal, huh? It's almost too good to be true, but thanks to...oh gorsh..MK..I'm super glad I tried it out. It's one of the very few *healthy* alternatives I have that help me combat my lazy bowels.

Well, I have this all planned out, but too bad I don't have a house full of girls to keep me going on this, where we're bound to see one of us at the CCRB or something. But I think blogging about it will help me stick with it.

Alright, I'm off to go running for about an hour. X_X Oiy, running can be sooo monotonous. Which reminds me~ I'll have to put some new songs into my ipod.

***
Back from running for an hour at 10 min intervals. Can't bothered to be too strained, so it was a very, very easy workout.
It's sounding rather plastic in here..arg..maybe for a bit especially after opening up most of the blog..

Alright, after a meal of roasted and veggies with too much oil (I wasn't sure how to roast them in this thing) and mac and cheese, the junk food IS at a min, really (no hot dogs today).

It's time to go out and do some studying before the placement exam, and then some laundry later tonight. Should I move? I really really like it here..sigh*

Day 3 - So far so good~

No comments: