Tuesday, June 27, 2006

arg

All in all, I've been feeling bit lack luster. I look at my appearance and compare it to the bright, colorful, and frilly stores in Edae and I can't help but shake my head in disdain at my neglected look and at my own self. I've been feeling down, down, down and I can't help it. It is not easy doing this stuff on my own, and it is not easy going through this without feeling some 'group' around me. But on the other hand, I don't want to be with someone who needs constant attention 24/7, which entails systems of buttressing and support after support and all offered unequally. I don't care if someone just sits and listens, all of you are doing that at this moment, are you not? But wouldn't most of us expect some emotional return? Some sort of payback. If not just a look of understanding, or feel someonelovingly wonder, even if at times melancholic, but nonetheless filled with genuine emotion.

No comments: