first.
running day 7.
i took a break over the weekend since my body was aching. speaking of aching, my fingers were something else today =( gotta think of something. but as for the weekend, i was SOOO completely grumpy! by friday, i was just grumbling to myself on the treadmill, and yoga was just a JOKE. yes, out of the question. BUT! did i stop? NO. i went for it, and as a result i thought i was going to keel over, buckle over, and faint. x_x and that was after the first 10 minutes. 90 minutes?? forget it. i was out of there. BUT! i did get to take a NICE shower...ahahaha.. and got to meet up some sorority sisters just across the street from the gym. =] We DID have a fabulous time talking about the good ol' sorority days, and with some distance, it all becomes utterly hilarious. I had a great time. Jae Jin and Jen are great dinner companions, and great girls. Sometimes I thought my sisters were the SNOTTIEST people! But underneath it all, they are the CUTEST, most charming, upbeat, and light hearted people..EVER. And that's what makes me really like them. You can feel their energy and spirit through it all, even underneath the fronts..and you know girls front, too. ESPECIALLY sorority girls, and ASIAN sorority girls at that. I mean, I too tried to FRONT. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. gosh. That was so difficult for me. blah.
But anyway, I just got in from hanging out with Robin and John and I feel SO much better after hanging out with them! Robin is one of my favorite persons, he really is.^^ He must be feeling somewhat lonely since his partner in crime just left to go back to the states this morning. I know how that feels. He's such a great guy, who's sensitive and yet manly. hahaha.. I sat and ate a couple of scallops on a half shell with the both of them and John's girlfriend. Well, I don't know if she's his girlfriend, but she was a girl, and she was sitting next to him, pouring the maeouhn jjahng for him. VERY cute. Really. I'm always so jealous when I see stuff like that. So very very very jealous....sigh.
Well, no running over the weekend. Instead, the latest posts cover the gaps.
ahhh..gaps.. so synonomous with asian american thinking. xP ha! so they say~ well, i have much to say about asians/asian americans and education, but that's going to take some more time. ok, so the gaps can also reflect the 'female mind' or it could even mean the grand canon. xP Or perhaps, it's just how some of us had to live...
...and i trail off talking to myself..
No comments:
Post a Comment