Today was a good day. I worked for over 8 hours, as I took a short lunch. I'm glad I did b/c I was able to get ahead of my weekly tasks, which felt amazing. I do really like my job and see myself being there long-term. I hope I can survive and keep growing there at a steady pace.
I might be able to share my apartment long-term with a friend who is very sweet. I'm excited about this b/c I've been living alone for awhile and now that I work remotely, I'm in need of a good, reliable friend who I can talk to often. I just hope it works out and that we are able to form a relationship that is mutually understood. I have a good feeling about it!
Next step is for me to up my creative writing time. I'm going to practice writing every day (when I'm not sick) and hope that I can remain fresh and creative. It starts TODAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment