Thursday, March 02, 2023

It's Just a Job

 My energy is finally back after about 10 days of being sick with that nasty cold. But I'm still vulnerable to cold air, so I'm going to pause my walks until the weather gets warmer. It is going to rain a lot this month, which will make it tough going to yoga regularly. But it's only rain; it's not going to kill me.

They are predicting a recession later this year. I'm kind of nervous about losing my job, but at the same time I realize: it's just a job. There are more out there. And if this falls through, perhaps I'll find something at another biopharmaceutical company, like AstraZeneca. Though I love my current job, I'm not going to be co-dependent on it. I can be an independent person no matter what. I'll find my way.

On Being Creative: since my energy has returned, I'm thinking about creative writing again. What will I write? What will I work on? I think the Writer's Group I'm in will hopefully help with those decisions.

No comments: