Sunday, February 05, 2023

Independent Woman

 Today I bought a brand new Queen-sized mattress! I'm so excited. It's going to feel so luxurious. There is a month trial period, so if I don't like it I can go with something else, which is good. I used my hiring bonus money to purchase it and I feel like such an independent woman being able to afford such a huge purchase. I should be more frugal and try to buy things used, but when it comes to sleep, I ain't sleeping on other people's juices. Ew.

Tomorrow is my first day with the writing group that C invited me to. I'm so excited! I've been wanting to join a stable group for a long time. I feel bad for R, though, as we tried to start a group together. I'm going to recommend that she join The Ruby. I think she would really like it! 

Okay, off to take a walk now! 

No comments: