Saturday, February 25, 2023

I Can Buy Myself Flowers

It's been 6 days since I caught this cold. It's taking a while to get over it. I'm kind of tired of it. lol I want to be able to work without getting fatigued, I wanted to write every day, I want to exercise. I miss that the most: exercise. But I can take of myself, despite having a nasty cold. I can do laundry, I can clean my toilets, I can eat a sandwich.

**
Cough Drop

Do you really work?

I eat you every 15 minutes

Your taste jumps on my tongue

It rolls around in my mouth

Dissolves, then I pop another

and another, and

another

I cough once,

then twice

The urge to cough is 

greater than

you

Bright yellow and lemony

It's kind of like candy

But sugar free

I want to eat you

alive

But only when I'm

sick

No comments: