Monday night was the first time I attended this writing workshop that a few friends/acquaintances are in. I feel so honored that they invited me to join. I feel like my luck is really placing me in a good space in life:
-good friends who are also writers
-working with Y on my novelette
-inspired by the content I'm writing at my job
I think this is the year that I kick start my writing practice and life and level it up. I feel good energy.
There were 4 other people at the workshop and all gave excellent comments. I think I liked H's approach best: he called it "interventionist"--which I really appreciate.
Basically my short story is comedy and I need to add funny twists and turns. I think I will keep with just using pronouns, but add more distinctive markers and notations to describe each sister and the guys that they are interested in. Plus, I think I'm going to keep creating tension between believing in God and not as well as add some flirty sexuality in it. Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment