Thursday, February 09, 2023

Exhausted

My life has gotten a lot busier, especially with taking Core Power Yoga classes 2-3 times a week, plus now joining a writers workshop group, and with developing friendships with other writers, it's all been so joyous and celebratory--a celebration of what good things can happen after years of struggle. I'm finally happy with my life, just the way it is.

-I have a good social network that is both fun and supportive

-My living situation is very comfortable and a step up from what it used to be

-My creative writing practice has gotten a lot more consistent, especially with frequent journaling

-My job is fun, though very busy, but I love the content I'm writing about and it just makes "sense"; plus I'm making more money, shew

-I've lost a friend, but I don't feel devastated about it; I'm more resilient and can let this friend go b/c she doesn't want to stay

-My family members and I have strong relationships - I feel like I've finally joined and become an active part of my family; now I need to cherish my time with my mom

-My mental health has been very consistent and strong

Perhaps I should go to church now and pray that God will help me stay on track and keep it up!

No comments: