I'm going to try to write every day from here on out: either a poem, start to a flash fiction piece, a scene with my new novel's main character/or minor characters, or even just journaling.
This will be my life from now on!
I've made all the friends that I want, so I can just maintain for now. I've lost most of the weight that I want to lose, maybe just a few more pounds and I'll reach my goal weight.
But, next, I'm going to work on my finances: pay down my credit cards, build up my savings, and just do well at my new job. I think after 1.5 years at S, I'll have a better idea on where I'll be next. If I can't move out of California, I'll ask Chris to move out here with me. And I'll take care of everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment