This morning I did an hour of CPY 1. It was an amazing, exhilarating, relaxing and at the same time energizing workout. I'm IN LOVE. I want to do it 3 times a week, but that might make me too busy. So I'll try to go on on Thursdays and Saturdays, or Mondays and Saturdays. But M is going to get surgery so she will not be teaching for a couple of weeks. But, boy oh boy, I'm so into this. Plus, I have a couple of buddies I talk to who I've been seeing consistently, which makes the workouts feel like there is a sense of community.
But pretty soon, the weather is going to get super nice and I'll be able to start doing intervals of jogging and walking again. I'm excited for that, too! I don't care anymore about being thin. I just want to be super healthy. I want to be fit and strong. I think this is the year to kick out all bad habits, and enjoy being the "best version of myself."
Although, I was watching an influencer go live yesterday and he talked about, though you are striving to be the best version of yourself, there will be days where you aren't feeling up to it, and that's okay. That's a very valid point. I think this year my theme words will be PEACE and BALANCE. I'm so excited for this upcoming year. SO many good things happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment