Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Sick as a Dog

On Monday, President's Day, I came down with a nasty cold. At first, I was coughing all over the place and just stayed in bed all day. But then on Tuesday, T said I could start my day later and sign on in the afternoon. That gave me a chance to sleep in and then I went out to Walgreens and bought some Mucinex, water, and cough drops--all of which have saved me! The coughing went away after taking Mucinex. 
But I'm left with some congestion in my nose and some heavy fatigue.

Today, when I was talking to T about the social media posts that I put together, she wanted to see more re-working of the wording and more re-writing. She made a lot of good suggestions. After we were done, I apologized and said my work was "weak" today, but she said she totally got it and that I just need to rest. That's what I'm going to do now. Just. rest.

No comments: