Monday, February 13, 2023

Ramping Up

 Yesterday, I went to a Super Bowl party at M's house. It was surrounded by old people, except for R, but it was actually fun! It's somewhat an interesting glimpse into aging, hanging out with the ederly, but it gives me hope that I can be well even into my Golden Years.

Today at work, I got my assignments and they have been ramping up! I'm excited and tired at the same time. I feel happy and overwhelmed, but I think I'm taking it in stride. It actually really help to go on walks during my lunch hour and eating a salad after that. I feel healthy. And after work today, I made cucumber/tomato salad, heated up falafel from Trader Joe's, as well as a bag of cauliflower rice and it was actually very delicious. I'm going to make this for R when she comes next week. Yay.

No comments: