Thursday, September 28, 2006

Maybe guys are simple...xP

Well, since my man-hating spree has begun, so here we go.

I'd like this to be a tribute to all of the girls who know what girls talk about within the closed circles since this is the stuff that they never ever want their boyfriends to hear, or know about.

When a girl first starts dating and gets a feel for the kind of dates she wants to go on, it's a whole different story once the date is over and the girls then go into their girltalk mode and start to, well, "bitch" about their boyfriends. It's not a horrible thing and it isn't exactly something the guy needs to hear and fully take in, on any account.

Guys should safely hide and find the nearest TV and tv guide to help protect them from this barrage of complaints, criticisms, and your basic picking apart of the male ego. It's something that every girl NEEDS and SHOULD do, in my perspective. And if she doesn't, she's missing out on something. Yep, I was once that lonely girl who didn't have a close girlfriend to confide into a few years back, and it was terribly stressful and I always lost every single fight we got into. He was ruthless and manipulative in his arguments and his memory was much keener and clearer than mine was. He was also much more underhanded: he went through my aim accounts, he used my words against me (something I LOATHED, and still somewhat irks me), and he, most frighteningly important, was consciously aware that I fully trusted him. It's scary when I think about it all now. He must have been completely afraid of losing me to begin thinking that way and I think it drove him to fail out of his classes and into obsession.

But what I wanted to talk about was, not the way he cornered me in arguments, but the way he looked, the way he dressed, the way he walked, and the way he acted. Being brought up with a mother

No comments: