With the whole people hopping, I've noticed that guys abuse this priviledge far more than girls do, and ever will. I think. UNLESS girls get over the whole idea that a girl who kisses a lot of guys is a slut, but I don't think that's going to change too much since girls are more apt to call a guy who kisses a lot of girls a manwhore, anyhow. AND what won't change is how guys view other guys who kiss a lot of girls.
It's seriously annoying that guys do try to see how much they can get away with, and if you aren't adamant about not accepting this, as a mature female, then it just goes WAY out of hand and the whole situation is entirely messy and completely frustrating. It's not only an infringement of someone's private home and MIND, but now the stealing of someone's sexual choice.
Can't a girl just have a crush and let things be? Why do guys have to act on things and think that they can get away with it and not think that they are harming what a girl thinks about herself? It's terrible and I can't believe that girls don't do more to stop this. I think it has more to do with connecting relationships that woman find somewhat romantic, but guys don't seem to find it as romantic, and start to talk about what is being given and what is being taken.
I try to see it both ways, as well as trying to keep my own voice in it all. It's a terrible thing to have to keep fighting for something, and you have to deal with this other crap. Girls have to be extremely strong and supportive of one another in order to stop such crappy behavior that just terrorizes the powerless.
No comments:
Post a Comment