I went to watch Superman with Andy today and it was one of the most enjoyable movie experiences I've had in awhile.
It was an all around fun movie that was MADE for the big screen. The special effects were amazing and the picture quality was so good that you could see the hair on superman's hand. A beautiful movie. The camera angles were really smart and interesting, too~ The movie had everything.. a bit of love..a bit of comedy..and lots of superman's super human, awe-inspiring feats =]
Afterwards, we went to eat at this gogi place called Gamagooui~ It's a great place to go for good meat that is pre-cooked for you, and there are a lot of other choices to pick from besides the gogi.
Next, I headed off to check out this AC unit in COEX, which I desperately need. And the couple had a couple of kittens! It made my day besides hanging out with Andy~
Sometimes I feel more alone than ever, and I'm not trying to feel alone, but lucky for me, interesting people are somewhere nearby..
in other news~
crappiness
No comments:
Post a Comment