..not to say Iiiiii am getting a big head or anything^^ Guess it's an inside thing for us girls. But anyway, I FINALLY LOST *SOME* WEIGHT! Thank God almighty...Holy begeesuz this isn't easy for me. I lost a whopping 1 kilogram. But then again, it could be from not eating anything until I got to the gym this morning.... sigh.
What to do. Maybe I'm my own worst enemy?
Nah. I say ONE THING in my defense, out of jest more than anything, and CRAP is what I get. Yahoo. Such is life for a gyopo girl in Korea.
But it's always fun heading out to this place...ALL THE WAY IN FRIGGIN Apgujung~! I get my share of people watching, well, more like checking out what the Apgujung girls are up to~ They are the cutest, prettiest girls. VERY skinny, nicely permed hair, tight, but not too tight, fitting clothes, and nice hand bags.^^ Jealous am I whenever I head over there.
Maybe one of these days I, too, can be an Apgujung girl.
Ho hum.
on another note,
korean artists are definitely making some noise over in nyc
No comments:
Post a Comment