Thursday, May 02, 2024

The Hum Drum

I've been taking SRC and I always feel a little "down" the next day when I don't take it. That's okay. At least I know what the reason is. Next up, I'm going to try CU&CO on Saturday morning. I'm excited to try it b/c it's one that you can take every day. 

So I have lost weight - about 3-5 pounds from my heaviest. I think not intermittent fasting is helping a great deal. And I'm also taking 1 tablespoon of ACV with water a day and I think that helps me detox. Not sure if it's safe for my liver, or if I have to keep taking it every day, but it might also be helping my gut health and acne. I think I'll try it for all of May.

I feel a little weird. I think the initial excitement after getting my H surgery has now fully worn off. And now I have to do the "real work" at the gym. I need to change my mindset a little. Maybe I'm just in a little funk today?

I wonder what I can do to get out of this funk... maybe start reading "Our Missing Hearts"? Oh! Actually, yesterday was a very positive day! I met with the GI girls Class of 99 Book Club and it was SO heartwarming to see all my old high school friends. It really was. I'm so excited to be part of this book club. I don't want to screw it up. I told them about my hopes to move to M and how C and I are talking about foster to adopt. It was so nice b/c I felt like they understood as they are all moms and wives on the call. Vastly different than my friends in the Bay, who are mostly people who don't want to have kids. I want to be around moms and I find it really inspiring!

No comments: