Healing my relationship with food:
-I love to eat
I've lost 3 pounds in the last 2 months. I tried a new diet and I really like it. It makes me feel good in my body and I like feeling this way.
I do love to eat, but not just anything. I don't want to eat junk; I want to eat food that is nourishing, healthy, and will give me energy.
-I don't have patience with the last 5 pounds of my weight loss journey.
But I've started to lose weight again. I think if I keep being consistent, it will only help me. If I don't lose the last 5, I should start to accept it.
Weight loss is just math, there is always a solution. Let's listen to my hunger and fullness cues more closely and I think the last 5 will come off. Maybe my hunger and fullness cues have changed during this journey.
Thinking about the food choices I'm making may be nutrient dense but maybe more low calorie.
1. Chose 90% lean ground beef
2. When wanting something sweet, eat fruit and nuts
3. Making sure to eat protein at every meal
4. Hydrating first thing in the morning is important
It is possible to lose the last 10 pounds! I can do it. Feel calm, relived, and take action! Look for those solutions.
The way I speak to myself about my body and food is going to get better and better!
No comments:
Post a Comment