Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Resourceful

My previous therapist ended our last call by telling me that I'm very resourceful. I'm finding this to be true. I'm back on G and less on SRC and I feel so good. Steady. I think I have adjusted to the busy-ness of my daily life so I don't have much stress. So I think going back on G is a good decision.

C had a job interview today with a really good company. He was excited after this "meet and greet" and called me immediately after and told me how it went. I was nervous for him this morning, yet also excited. But I held back in messaging him b/c I didn't want to distract him. He would do really well in the role, but it's a matter of if there is ageism or not. I'm sure it's going to be a competitive role b/c it's a nation-wide company. I hope he gets it. May I will pray a little.

I had a really good workout at the gym today. My endurance has gotten a lot better. I'm able to do intervals of 5 minutes and 5 minutes of jogging for about 3 to 4 intervals. Then I slowly reduce the speed until I'm walking the last 20 minutes. I think it might be important to have a cool down. Maybe I should Google running habits or how to increase one's endurance. Hmm.

And I ate very healthy today, too! Yay!

I think remaining consistent little by little each day will lead to something so good for me. I love this life.

No comments: