Next week I'm talking to a lawyer about my situation. My medical history, my relationship state. I'm excited to do so. I think it will help clarify what my real options are.
I'm listening to Alanis Morissette and I'm loving it. She is amazing. I missed her. I feel liberated when I listen to her music. And I also made pesto pasta/ravioli today. Not from scratch but still pretty good. Tortellini and truffle mushroom raviolis. I sauteed zucchini, broccoli, red onion, and garlic. It came out good. I think I can also eat it cold? It's a great variation upon the regular pasta dish I make with the roasted, burst cherry tomatoes and block of feta--the viral social media recipe. I think it's better if I don't mix in ground beef.
Cooking is inspiring me to be creative in another way. Lately creativity has been ruling my life. It's an interesting turn of events, actually. I'm doing more creative writing, such as poems and short stories. And, at work I use my creative writing skills as well as hone my design eye. It's all very inspiring and I feel passionate about my job. I can't believe it. And I'm getting paid enough, at least right now. Shew.
No comments:
Post a Comment