I'm going to talk about my journey to becoming a mom on this private blog. Not all of it, as some parts of the journey will remain private, but this will be a space to process thoughts and decisions, but reflect on the positive aspects of what will happen.
Hopefully, one day, I will become a mom and Chris can adopt our child when he's ready. He needs to get a lot of things in order first. I hope things in his life start to straighten out soon. I miss him, but I feel strong being on my own, learning about myself and what I'm capable of.
I feel hopeful and optimistic.
Life is full of hope. I know there will be some pitfalls, and the journey on becoming a mom will be full of ups and downs, but I truly hope to find my child. They are out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment