My rent is going up. F*ck. Why won't Capitalism die? Well, I'm not sure what that will mean for me this year. I wasn't planning on rent going up for at least another year. I've only been here for 1 year. Sigh. But the property manager did say that rent here is significantly cheaper than other places, which is true. Another sigh. I have to get over the shock of it, I think.
But foster-to-adopt may be my only option. I don't know if I can afford the international adoption route, and I definitely can't afford domestic adoption. I have to understand how real my options are. I also have to think and act fast this year: international and fost-adopt both take a long time. I'm not sure if I should see if my job pans out or what.
But I think I can juggle it all. I have to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment