I feel good. Just went out for a long walk. Being outside exhilirates me. I feel alive, fresh, born anew. Strong.
Today, I felt beautiful.
A rare feeling felt by me.
Once a fleeting moment; yet today
I held onto it, tightly
Then it enveloped me;
Surrounded me with loving kindness
I think one of my therapists (I currently have three, yes three)
We talked about CBT and how to reframe negative thoughts:
First, what is the thought that comes to your mind: "I am ugly."
Next, how does that make you feel? Sad, un-confident.
Then, reframe the thought to a more positive one: "I am beautiful, just the way I am."
Finally, do you believe it? How does it make you feel: Incredible. I feel beautiful and radiate with positive energy.
I held onto that during the first part of my walk: I am beautiful, just the way I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment