Hello, secret blog. I'm giving you a lot of attention these days as I'm trying to journal everyday. I gained some weight and it's triggering me. I feel bloated, puffy, and heavy. I have to figure out my eating routine and find a better balance.
I know I shouldn't focus on this, but I would like to lose about 4-6 pounds before I see my family in November. I think I can do this safely. I thought I was tired of "dieting" but it's more of lifestyle changes than anything else.
I don't think I have a high metabolism, and I don't think I can eat as much other people. I think one big meal, flanked by two smaller meals may be my happy medium.
So then:
- Breakfast: Egg scramble and coffee
- Lunch: Salad with protein
- Dinner: Veggie heavy with some seeds
- Dessert: Fruit and nuts
For the next five weeks, I will try to lose 1 pound a day. I'm starting at 142-143. I hope to end at 135-136.
Should I tell anyone? I don't my ED therapist will approve. I'm not sure what to say to her next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment